Why would you buy/use a tint Machine? (plotter/cutter)

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

A lot has changed since the last time I've commented on this topic I now own the Tint Tek system and a long story short, I like it. With that being said, I'm glad I am a hand crafter too. I actually charge more now for hand craft then just plotter cut. It takes more time and thier is more skill involved fo a professional hand crafted tint job so why not get paid what it's worth...with that being said, most custy's are happy with plotter cut so why not save the time :dunno

If you market yourself right and look at all the benifets, no matter if your a large tint shop or a self employed full time one such as myself..the system will pay fo itself and you will have the choice to use both depending on the situation/custy/dealers , etc :dunno

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

I too have also changed alot since I posted on this topic. I also have purchased the tint tek 20/20 system with the vinyl express q 100 last july. I dont know why I waited so damn long ago to get this setup. theres nothing better than not having to spend all the time cutting out all the windows ON the car. I like the fact that I can look in my appt. book and see whats outside and have them all cut out in a few minutes before I pull the cars in the bay. it does save alot of time. it may not always be the most accurate micro edge, but theres not too many people out there that really notice that. sometimes the cuts are 100% perfect, sometimes they could be better, but they always work. I have been doing alot of "tint art" myself and word got around fast that I was doing it...the plotter has improved every aspect of my tinting experience.

It's good to hear people who have been on both sides. I think I will be buying one in the next few days and probably getting the tint tek 20/20 for it. I can hand cut just fine, but if it helps us out when a dealer calls and says "Hey, I know ou guys are probably busy, but think you can squeeze in these 2 Fusions for me" or whatever, it would be nice to have the tint getting cut while we shoot up the street to pick up the cars, come back, slap on some tint and be done.

Archived