Suntek Users

too bad there isn't a decent distributor up here or I might actually try some madico.

WERD to that mang. it is my primary reason why I stopped using madcow. availability is horrible. wish it was like before where we used to buy it directly :evileye

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180
I have never seen those problems here but I wonder if they send different film over to you. I’m pretty sure the American Standard film here is ST seconds in a different box. :evileye

Guaranteed it happened in the US, but whatever works. I do love the way it shrinks and looks though.

Guest mhun9180
we can't go by your opinion. we can believe it and not knock ya for it but NOTHING lasts down there. :evileye

I was talking about the US market (CA and AZ to be exact). It's only been out for 3 months down here, but as I said, I love the look and shrink, but the longevity I don't know. Apparently it has something to do with the extruded hard coat, but I'm not sure if they fixed it. That's what I was told by a AS/Suntek employee. You are right about the conditions though. If you make a film with an adhesive that is so hard it doesn't shrink, and make it so shiny that most of the heat is rejected, then maybe it could work. Oh that's right, someone has already made a film like that haven't they Harold :dunno:dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint
too bad there isn't a decent distributor up here or I might actually try some madico.

:poke:poke

If you make a film with an adhesive that is so hard it doesn't shrink, and make it so shiny that most of the heat is rejected, then maybe it could work. Oh that's right, someone has already made a film like that haven't they Harold :poke:poke

:poke:poke you mean MAC/Insulator :lol2 shrinks just fine, if your refering to Huper, I think it shrinks just fine as well, just a little more time consuming :lol2

Guest willie
:poke well I guess when you knock on my door tonight, I'll show you how easy it shrinks :poke:poke

little rendevous going or what? :poke

Did anybody make the bill burk connection today :poke

Archived