Suntek Users

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey tint ive tried hp only but that stuff shrinks like butter in my opinion nice look also

I know the rep over here in az her name is jennifer she is hella fine :thumb

thats' always a big seller :thumb

we've been trying out they're films (carbon) buying they're 24" rolls. shrinks pretty nice, adhesive not

as aggressive like Hanita's but it passes. a bit greener but not as green as Madico charcool or charcoal.

I tried hanita's omega plus... I loved the thickness, but it made it shrink noticably slower for me compared to the carbon.

You really think the Carbon adhesive is less aggressive and hanita's? dannnnnnnnnnnnng. I thought the carbon line is rough. once that shizzz is on... it's onnnn. I tore the tint in my car trying to put a step ladder in ( I got it in), and now im dreading having to fix it. :( except im gonna go lighter. im goign to do 35% all around I think. I know 35 is illegal on the fronts in MI (so im thinking about doing 40 too) but I hate the patch look, and if I do 35 all around, I'll have ample light inside the car, day/night, and a consistant look. right now the 5% on the rear window is too much. I thought it was cool when I was younger, but trying to back up at night can be a real pita out in my home town. okay, so now that im off topic...

:thumb to carbon line. :thumb

Archived