Iris Window Films

Guest General Sun Shield

Guest metro jim

Hello again Maggie.

Yes, I did meet you at the sema show, though I am not sure what year it was. The new product 2005 booklet is what I have with your business card. I was just stating that for many years I was unable to comunicate at the show. Though I do belive we spoke (and your english was fine) and I explainded the problem in the past, and was told about setting up a US distributor. It was sometime later That I called to make an order and no one could understand me. I only do flat glass now, and my family is completely out of the auto end at this time. My interests only really only for flat glass situations right now though I try to keep up on whats new with the auto end. Feel free to send me a price list, or new catolog if the one I have is out of date.

James

P.S. Please keep us up on the news if you do get a US distributor

IMG000024.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRISFILM
Hello again Maggie.

Yes, I did meet you at the sema show, though I am not sure what year it was. The new product 2005 booklet is what I have with your business card. I was just stating that for many years I was unable to comunicate at the show. Though I do belive we spoke (and your english was fine) and I explainded the problem in the past, and was told about setting up a US distributor. It was sometime later That I called to make an order and no one could understand me. I only do flat glass now, and my family is completely out of the auto end at this time. My interests only really only for flat glass situations right now though I try to keep up on whats new with the auto end. Feel free to send me a price list, or new catolog if the one I have is out of date.

James

P.S. Please keep us up on the news if you do get a US distributor

IMG000024.jpg

Hello Metro Jim,

I will be more than happy to send you a new set of catalogue and swatches, please email me your company information with mailing address again, and I will send them to you as soon as I receive them. My email is maggie.liu@irisfilm.com.tw

Thanks!

Archived