URgent Help

Guest BigZ

Latley I am getting cars back like that I did a week ago with small bubbles(dust particles).. I dont know wut am I doing wrong ????? Please Help me Wut could be the cause of this nasty Problem... Thank you alll..... :rollin

everything needs to be clean. the glass itself, your tools, your water, no wind blowing around, the galss you peel your film on needs to be clean. it could be a whole sh!t pile of things that are wrong.

if it's scattered dirt, it's environment, if it's concentrated in certain areas, it's cleaning procedure.

or if you're "Frankensteining" the film touching it to anything besides the glass will get dirt on it. I suggest the reverse roll.

I do reverse on back glass only.. That is Not the Problem... Its on ly the front ones... Should I do reverse on it too. I seen one of the tinter doing it ... It looked funny But wut ever get the Job done Straight..

Also it could be the older cars... Cuz I only had that problem on the older Cars...

Did a 01 saturn today and 97 honda accord... Saturn Came out Realllllly GOOD...

on honda accord was Nice too... But When the car came in IT was DIRTY AS HELL.. I tried my best to clean it... It looked like the guy was drivin it in desert..

Honda accord in one window had the same problem... But I told the 0wner and he was not a picky MOFO...

Guest Me_shelli

:dunno Hondas are really tight at the top of the roll up windows. YOu might hit it on the out side with a heat gun so that it doesn't lift a little and cause dirty water to flow under it. :? If you think that your gastket might be dirty. Open the car door and roll down the window before you tint. take your preasure washer and will you are standing with your back to the rest of the car (this is really important.) Spray out the gasket.

I don't do this on every car only the ones that have really dirty gasket issues. Make sure that you don't spray the speakers. only a few suggestions.

Archived