Hellish Conditions

Whenever we do a job where there is buildout/construction activity going on, we always try to schedule to be the last ones in, after EVERYTHING else is completed. Since a lot of things can be going on at the last minute, it does require careful scheduling but most customers appreciate that it's done this way to benefit the quality of the installation since you can only perform as well as the conditions will allow.

Not what I meant......thats not our attitude. I was discussing the ethical conflict of obligations.

Huh? :passout I've put film up under nasty conditions with them full well knowing the job would be marginal at best. Always do my best, but sometimes the job calls for sticking dark film on glass NOW. Not going into all the details, but an old factory with old putty windows that they don't want to spend a fortune on for someone to meticulously scrape them, they simply want film on, not alot of whining about conditions! Now if they are all freaked about how it'll turn out, or they bark at the added cost of a clean job under extreme conditions, I walk. :passout

OT,

What about those commercial office jobs that look like a dog's breakfast bowl?

You tell them to prepare for you in the morning, you get there and they've have done Sweet F A. :shock

Papers all over the place, not even enough room to swing a cat, computers all around, desks hard on the glass with those L shaped ones that just want to fall apart the moment you go to move them, blinds that have never seen a cleaner for years with all the dust and dirt keeping then together, 3 day old stale coffee in mugs. Grrrrrrr

Devil

Archived