water complaints

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

anyone ever had a customer comm or residential complain about the carpet being too wet or anything like that? today I did a house with 9 windows in three sections all in one area, so there was alot of water run off.my tarp caught most of it but when I plled the tarp away a bunch water had collected in a folded over part of the tarp and ran onto in the carpet!! quite a bit of water to be exact the home owner didnt seem upset ( I had explained what kind oif solution I had in my bottle earlier) but I felt really bad and kind of worried..just wondering if any of you guys are doing what im thinking about doing and buying a cheap wet vac or hoover carpet cleaner to take to jobs?

Keep,

I have never used drop sheets but elect to use super absorbant super soaker sponges that are about a foot wide and 10 foot long. They absorb 10 times there own weight.

The only time I can remember a flood occuring was when my pump up spray bottle split under pressure in the base of the join and it peed all the contents out through a microscopic pin hole. I couldn't work out why I was losing pressure so I kept on pumping. I knew I was using water and pressure but this was ridiculous! Maybe it was the seal gone on it? It wasn't till way later that I realised the hole.....shiot, there was some angst then. :jerkit

Devil

Exactly Red Dot, all we ever use is the trigger sprayers, unless it is for security films.

I can lay in 200 square feet with a little over a quart of water.

You can also buy some cheap bath towels and lay them on the window sill to help keep the river from flowing.

Archived