New Independent Association

Hi, Everybody :jerkit

This ideas was born some minutes ago and I decide to post tham, till I forget.

As I understand mainly here are independent installers - one day buy Bekaert other day buy SunTek (or so). There are two associations IWFA and EWFA - this artificial association unite competitors. U know what I mean. It is hardly to understand how CPF, BSF, 3M etc can live under one roof :lol. As we here practically R not competitors - everybody have they own area, own business, own ideas. We sharing our ideas how to do business better - I never saw real advices in IWFA (I mean I can not use their advices in practice) Advoces from TINTDUDE.COM really can help for experienced installer and for those who decide to start their business. I think THAT'S WHY WE ARE NOT COMPETITORS - I will never tint in California and S&S or MDOG will never tint in Latvia :lol . So why not? First step can be Virtuall Unit - we don't need in Real now, may be in future.

And a little bit about me. My name is Leonard F. Yankelovich, I am from Riga, Latvia (former CCCP). U saw pictures I posted - there R only GirlZ'n'Vodka :lol

We do it when we have time and money. Other time we dealing with window films.

I start as Solar Gard dealer in CCCP in 1994 (we bought it before from germany as BruxaFol). I think I am TintDADDY in exUSSR :rollin:shock:rollin Now I am order films on MY OWN REQUEST (of course NOT ALL). And that's other reason why we have to do it. Huge company's don't want to go closer to customer - if U will compare their sample books - silver, charcoal, graphite. We, INSTALLERS, are closer to customers, I know that Young generation need Young films, and they R NOT BLACK. I am ordering reflective RED - but I don't need thousands of sq.m. . But If I will know that there are other tinters who want it - I am O.K. to stock this Crazy product.

I am apologizing for my English - it is not perfect, but I think U will understand my ideas. May be U think different - that's not bad :lol

P.S. This picture was made by Jim Rogers during his Millenieum Adventure (www.jimrogers.com).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rollin think I am TintDADDY in exUSSR :jerkit:lol:lol

:lol Leo I enjoy the hell out of reding you posts and it appears you have a good understanding on the American film business too ! But I gotta tell ya from now on whenever I see you name the first thing thats going to pop into my head is

"TINTDADDY"

Good one Leo and by the way I think your english is fine :lol

:thumb think I am TintDADDY in exUSSR  :lol  :rollin  :rollin 

:lol6 Leo I enjoy the hell out of reding you posts and it appears you have a good understanding on the American film business too ! But I gotta tell ya from now on whenever I see you name the first thing thats going to pop into my head is

"TINTDADDY"

Good one Leo and by the way I think your english is fine :shock

:lol:lol:lol

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. :jerkit

I deal long time with window films, so I know something.......

I am still not interested in dates of VLT or PEEL STRENGTH, but I always tried to sell films. The market situation everywhere is similar: Win those who SELLS BETTER. I mean Coca-Cola is the same sh!t liek other waters - but young generation like it. The same situation with window films - some manufacturers and lot of BRANDOWNERS :thumb Like me :thumb But I never seen manufacturers every year making something new and innovative - I mean looking innovate not made using latest technologies, customers don't know the difference between sputtered, dyed and metallized films. Only warranty question. Of course it is ONLY MY MIND.

Archived