New Independent Association

:lol6 think I am TintDADDY in exUSSR  :thumb  :lol6  :thumb 

:lol6 Leo I enjoy the hell out of reding you posts and it appears you have a good understanding on the American film business too ! But I gotta tell ya from now on whenever I see you name the first thing thats going to pop into my head is

"TINTDADDY"

Good one Leo and by the way I think your english is fine :thumb

:rollin:rollin:rollin:thumb:thumb TINTDADDY!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why he's apologizing for his english, it's better than most people here!

:thumb

I feel that it is something wrong. I studied English at school, after that I visited UK (10 years after school) there I first time understand that I don't speak english :rollin After that I visited US - and I understand that English I speak in UK is quit different :thumb No I am taking part in foruma in US & UK - and I understand that there R other English languages - for internet :rollin:rollin:lol6

:rollin:rollin your english is far better than my russian!!!! I've already replied to your e mail and you have sent out some samples of your new film! looking forward to seeing something new! I've mentioned the new colours to some people,and they seem interested but want to see the samples first!

Archived