New Independent Association

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh Leo your most welcome my friend but the thanks must go to you as you are winning us over fast, I must tell you I'm investigating a trip to your region to visit you and your party's. :hmmm  :) Your the man Leo!

May, 12-16 - best Idea :shock Help us to fins REAL AMERICAN BIGFOOT 4 our show :gay :lol:lol

Our is toooooo small :gay :lol:shock

And for small maoney :hmmm

Hello Everybody!

I thought that U R serious Tinters - U all look like me :lol

Association question is very seriouZ - we can sent souvenir T-shirts to each other, pens with advertising and of course new stories about latest technologies :lol

But U speak only about Vodka and GirlZ. Shame! Shame! Shame! :hmmm:lol:lol I go home. U must think hard. Tomorrow morning I will checl Your ideas.

VIVA LAS VEGAS

leo,got a sample of your films,dreamz and xamelion I think, I need your e mail address so I can maybe order a roll or two to see how this film performs. e mail me this asap!!!!! cheers :lol6 ps this post is nuts! :bingo:bingo

leo,got a sample of your films,dreamz and xamelion I think, I need your e mail address so I can maybe order a roll or two to see how this film performs. e mail me this asap!!!!! cheers :lol  ps this post is nuts! :hide  :angel

:booga

Filmz@...

filmZ@dartZ.lv

leonard@dartZ.lv

carZ@...

Attached:

DARTZ.FLAMEZZ - DARTZ.HOTT (Xameleon) serie

Ah Leo I'm for an association, but what is it for? Buying power, advertising strength, I'm not sure what we could accomplish, we could have some parties with chicks and guns and tint and vodka and a firetruck too, hell who knows maybe you could round up a real working and loaded Soviet tank and we could put cars that were tinted wrong out on a range and blast the fook out of em, sounds like a hoot to me, I'm in no matter what you do, I think we could have some real good times. All tint and no play makes daddy have a bad day.

Archived