New Independent Association

RodDot! Thanks. It wasn't be copy of IWFA - some official stuff, huge money everytime etc... It can be virtual - TINTDUDE.COM is the best place. I am not for official stuff and all other atributic ... Who need it? This board make job much more than IWFA, EWFA and all other FA in the world... No, my idea was for wirtual unit - of course we can make meetings - we MUST MAKE METINGS - MEETINGS IS THE MAIN IN OURBUSINES

So I let's IWFA do their job and we will simply do our work :lol6:mad:mad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol6 spoke to jed, about the price of xamelion and dreamz tint, I am interested but as I am a small business and this type of tint isn't anywhere near as popular as standard charcoal tint, I dont think it will be very cost effective to buy it!!!!!! for the price that you sell one cars worth of dreamz film ( 1 kit) if I add an extra ?25 I can get a 100 feet roll from my supplier!!! this is a very competitive market and I am not going to be one of those cheap tinters that plague us but on the other hand I have to make a profit and using the dreamz/xamelion film the profit margin is very low compared to my current film that I use! plus if I make any mistakes then my profit is going to be even lower! what I really need is maybe a roll of dreamz film 20" wide by either 50 foot or 100 foot and priced to be competitive with my current supplier! see what you can do! cheers :booga

Guest TINTFXold

Leo, we havent been formally introduced. Welcome to the boards. Look forward to catching up with your posts. It appears you've made quite the impression on the current members. Again, WELCOME>>>>>>>>>. :lol

:lol spoke to jed, about the price of xamelion and dreamz tint, I am interested but as I am a small business and this type of tint isn't anywhere near as popular as standard charcoal tint, I dont think it will be very cost effective to buy it!!!!!! for the price that you sell one cars worth of dreamz film ( 1 kit) if I add an extra ?25 I can get a 100 feet roll from my supplier!!! this is a very competitive market and I am not going to be one of those cheap tinters that plague us but on the other hand I have to make a profit and using the dreamz/xamelion film the profit margin is very low compared to my current film that I use! plus if I make any mistakes then my profit is going to be even lower!  what I really need is maybe a roll of dreamz film  20" wide by either 50 foot or 100 foot and priced to be competitive with my current supplier! see what you can do! cheers :booga

Hi, Fimmo, I am back on board :lol

We can make U a good price, of course oin grey films too :lol6

Archived