Can't clean Mercedes glass

Guest eseel

I just purchased a 1999 Mercedes c230. The car was owned by an older gentleman in Florida who rarely drove it however it did sit outside. The exterior is in immaculate condition (the car only has 9500 miles on it). However the winshield has the wiper streaks across it and no matter what I do they will not come off. I have tried professional strength window cleaner, alcohol, vinegar and even steel wool. Nothing has worked. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Guest TINTING AZ
I just purchased a 1999 Mercedes c230. The car was owned by an older gentleman in Florida who rarely drove it however it did sit outside. The exterior is in immaculate condition (the car only has 9500 miles on it). However the winshield has the wiper streaks across it and no matter what I do they will not come off. I have tried professional strength window cleaner, alcohol, vinegar and even steel wool. Nothing has worked. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

break all the windows n ill replace them for one million dollars :nope j/k steel wool with soap didnt work go to a glass co n see what theyll say????//////

Archived