08 merc sable

tintman Pa

I tinted one yesterday...they suck.....my question is with out cutting around the third brake light how do you do the rear glass....oh and it is not easy to remove the rear deck.....or I would have gone that route......it looked great when it left but my hands were beat when I was done....

anyone did one yet....

Guest Texstar
I tinted one yesterday...they suck.....my question is with out cutting around the third brake light how do you do the rear glass....oh and it is not easy to remove the rear deck.....or I would have gone that route......it looked great when it left but my hands were beat when I was done....

anyone did one yet....

Havent done one or seen one yet. Can you tell us what is the bad apart about it? Real tight, lots of things in the way or what? Thanks

Guest scottydosnntkno

easiest way on all those style cars(taurus, montego, sable, etc) is to just cuz the two little rubber things that touch the glass on the brake light. Once the window is tinted, the customer would never notice. Even if it was left untinted, unless you knew they were supposed to be there you wouldn't know. Then just use a bulldozer to get behind the light. BAM done, no ghetto cutting around the light.

I just did two last week and I love those cars they are cake.

Archived