Best hard card that doesn't scratch

Guest chip01

I hear everyone on here trying to save / prolong the cards. On 44 tools the black one is $1.75 we should all band together and ask 44 tools for a tintdude discount. If they don't want to give us a discount maybe we can flex our buying power to show them. A tintdude members boycott for a month. I'm just spitting out idea what do all of you think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Olfablade

I use the 6" Spehar urethane cards and keep them trimmed with the sharpener he makes for them. Been using them almost 10 years now and haven't scratched one yet :hmmm

Guest Sprinter
I am a big believer in getting as much water out as possible during film installation, so the usual procedures includes a yellow turbo to tack the film down, then a pass with the blue max

Cheers Chip

stay with that and you'll be fine, I've never had a window on my personal stuff bubble up because I did'nt get all the water out those two and your set the rest will dry :hmmm

Guest tintgod

I use a absorbent cloths around all my card...I don't trust using any card on the film by it self..weather you keep them clean ..plus...a good cloth will absorb any water that his hard carded out..leaving you less chance for water coming back into the film or fingering. :hmmm

I hear everyone on here trying to save / prolong the cards. On 44 tools the black one is $1.75 we should all band together and ask 44 tools for a tintdude discount. If they don't want to give us a discount maybe we can flex our buying power to show them. A tintdude members boycott for a month. I'm just spitting out idea what do all of you think?

I would be more than happy to discuss tool sale day specifically for the TintDude community. I would have a special TintDude promo code. We try to offer a very good value on tools all the time, so the discount could not be very large. Maybe 10% for 1-2 days and one order only. Would that be of interest to anyone? If so, have a TintDude moderator contact me to set it up. You can reach me at the office 866-448-6657 and ask for Pat.

Archived