FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Ok. Can this show that I know something more than is written in releases, I think this is open information:

FILM TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, INC.

BID PROCEDURES

Film Technologies, International, Inc. (“Film Technologies”, the “Company”) suspended normal operations on January 16,

2008. The Company is currently soliciting bids (“Bids”) from potential buyers (Bidders) for the assets of the Company.

Guidelines for prospective bidders are summarized below:

???? Bids must be submitted in writing no later than February 7, 2008 (“Bid Deadline”) at 2 PM Eastern Time. Bid

packages should be faxed to: Attention: Rick Gillies at 813-288-8263 or emailed to

gillies@gulfatlanticcapital.com.

???? Documentation supporting the Bidder’s financial ability to close on the transaction must be included with the Bid.

Only cash offers, paid at closing are being considered. Supporting documentation may include, but is not

limited to:

???? Current balance sheet of acquiring entity, plus:

???? Bank or investment account statements showing available funds.

???? Bank letters or loan commitments evidencing funds available for the transaction.

I believe we have some facts before our very eyes here. Leo, you know something! :evilgrin

Ok. Can this show that I know something more than is written in releases, I think this is open information:

FILM TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, INC.

BID PROCEDURES

Film Technologies, International, Inc. (“Film Technologies”, the “Company”) suspended normal operations on January 16,

2008. The Company is currently soliciting bids (“Bids”) from potential buyers (Bidders) for the assets of the Company.

Guidelines for prospective bidders are summarized below:

???? Bids must be submitted in writing no later than February 7, 2008 (“Bid Deadline”) at 2 PM Eastern Time. Bid

packages should be faxed to: Attention: Rick Gillies at 813-288-8263 or emailed to

gillies@gulfatlanticcapital.com.

???? Documentation supporting the Bidder’s financial ability to close on the transaction must be included with the Bid.

Only cash offers, paid at closing are being considered. Supporting documentation may include, but is not

limited to:

???? Current balance sheet of acquiring entity, plus:

???? Bank or investment account statements showing available funds.

???? Bank letters or loan commitments evidencing funds available for the transaction.

I believe we have some facts before our very eyes here. Leo, you know something! :evilgrin

You are very fast - I decide to censore it :evilgrin:evilgrin:evilgrin

Please understand - no idea to bash anybody - just want to open eyes (may it doesn't needed) that things sometimes different than we thing.

It's like visit on sausage factory - not sure You will eat sausages after that. My guys stopped esat bred after work at bred factory one week installing films.

Archived