FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what's going to happen to the distributors that found other film brands to sell ..if they are going to stay with who they are now buying from ..or go back to selling Sungard again :DD

I believe that you are going to see a completely different type of Dist emerge from this. :nope

I agree...I feel something strange......Big BoyZ gameZ....Globalisations, investments - all this is way to price increasing......

Guest vclimber
I wonder what's going to happen to the distributors that found other film brands to sell ..if they are going to stay with who they are now buying from ..or go back to selling Sungard again :nope

I believe that you are going to see a completely different type of Dist emerge from this. :DD

I agree...I feel something strange......dunno

Leo you know who's involved here, think about it... not so strange. :DD

I know some of these people personally :nope And I am sure that they don't need FTI's equipment or factory or stuff - IMHO. Idea was - may be - just brand :DD Or buy and close - that also can be - this is BIG INVESTORS games. May be it's popular among capitalist sharks to have window film team in their active like a toy :DD

Guest vclimber
I know some of these people personally :nope And I am sure that they don't need FTI's equipment or factory or stuff - IMHO. Idea was - may be - just brand :DD Or buy and close - that also can be - this is BIG INVESTORS games. May be it's popular among capitalist sharks to have window film team in their active like a toy :DD

You can learn a lot from reading PR's, read them very carefully.

You can learn a lot from reading PR's, read them very carefully.

Reading between words - OLD SOVIET TRADITION. We never trust what is written. We trust what is written between words. I don't read it VERY carefully - but first glance gave me info.

so now were going to have V-gard and Suncool window films :DD

Apart from the window film business, the GMX group owns, operates and franchises 36 Pastamania® restaurants in Singapore, Malaysia, India Dubai, Kuwait and Indonesia. It employs in excess of 500 staff and has its headquarters in Singapore. The GMX group has won several accolades including the Enterprise50, Fastest Growing 50, Franchise Excellence and Franchisor of the Year awards over the years. Its two founding directors were named Entrepreneur of the Year in Singapore in 2004.

------------

SunBurger

GlassMac :DD:thumb:nope

Archived