pretty nice offer

Hi guys ,

I told you a while ago about my problems with the SG supreme films and its adhesive problems , And haven't been shy for sharing my opinions in general.

I also told a few days ago we had the filmrep come by to talk about these problems . They immediatly offerd to take back the uncut rolls of surpremes and HP surpremes and trade it for some other SG automotive films for that same amount .

We told hem we where not gonna use SG for auto anymore , and suggested to give us some flatglas film instead ...He had to ask this to his boss L Constantine.

Now here it comes !!!!

They called us back today with their answer . they are willing to give us some flat orrrrrrr....

If we give it one more try with the automotive , they will exchange all of our supreme for an other type of automotive and LC would pay a trip ( not the hotel, just the flight ) to the states for my partner and me during the tintoff in may !!!!!!

Now this looks like a pretty good offer to me , but I've never used the other SG series so have no idea how they will work for me .

Lots of pro's and con's .....What the hell would you do ???

kurt G

Guest Tint Technology

Kurt,

How many free trips do you want to the States, you've already been once by cheating at the Euro Tint-Off and beating me, now you've forgotten how to tint and are blaming the film :hmmm

Don't forget our Colonial Cousins read this forum, you should be setting a good example for Europe :lol6:hmmm:hmmm

Guest CajunTinter
Kurt,

How many free trips do you want to the States, you've already been once by cheating at the Euro Tint-Off and beating me, now you've forgotten how to tint and are blaming the film :hmmm

Don't forget our Colonial Cousins read this forum, you should be setting a good example for Europe :lol6:hmmm:hmmm

or maybe he kicked your butt in the tint off, he's a better tinter than you and you are afraid to admit it... :lol6:thumb:lol2

Archived