Okay, this is proof for me

This website proves to me that film manufacturers are skimping on advertising...

IT'S A WEBSITE ABOUT GUM!!! Is there really more money in the gum industry than in the film industry? (I'm asking you, V4V)

www.5gum.com

At least Leo Tries pretty hard.

I want a website like that, but I don't know if I have the artistic ability.

the problem with that site is if your on a slow conection it takes forever to Load. I dont mind a Nice Site but Once in a while you get someone with a Slow contection and won't wait for it to load..

Nice Site thou

Here is some Data for that Info about that site

Download Times*

Connection Rate Download Time

14.4K 48.75 seconds

28.8K 24.87 seconds

33.6K 21.46 seconds

56K 13.28 seconds

ISDN 128K 4.76 seconds

T1 1.44Mbps 1.33 seconds

Analysis and Recommendations

TOTAL_HTML - Congratulations, the total number of HTML files on this page (including the main HTML file) is 1 which most browsers can multithread. Minimizing HTTP requests is key for web site optimization.

TOTAL_OBJECTS - Congratulations, the total objects on this page (including the HTML) is 5 which most browsers can multithread. Minimizing HTTP requests is key for web site optimization.

TOTAL_IMAGES - Congratulations, the total number of images on this page is 1 . Most browsers can send multiple requests, which can speed display of multiple images.

TOTAL_SIZE - Caution. The total size of this page is 61608 bytes, which will load in over 8 seconds on a 56Kbps modem - or 13.28 seconds. Consider reducing total page size to less than 30K to achieve sub eight second response times on 56K connections. Be sure to provide feedback for pages over 30K by layering your design to display useful content within the first two seconds. Consider optimizing your site with Speed Up Your Site or contacting us about our optimization services.

TOTAL_SCRIPT - Caution. The total number of external script files on this page is 3 , consider reducing this to one or two. Combine, refine, and optimize your external script files. Ideally you should have one (or even embed scripts for high-traffic pages) on your pages.

HTML_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of this HTML file is 3021 bytes, which less than 20K. Assuming that you specify the HEIGHT and WIDTH of your images, this size allows your page to display content in well under 8 seconds, the average time users are willing to wait for a page to display without feedback.

IMAGES_SIZE - Caution. The total size of all your images is 26495 bytes, which exceeds 15K. Consider optimizing and creatively cropping your images, and combining them where appropriate. Even better, replace graphic text and form controls with styled text to eliminate unnecessary HTTP requests. Ideally each image should be less than 1160 bytes, to easily fit into one TCP-IP packet.

SCRIPT_SIZE - Warning! The total size of external your scripts is 32092 bytes, which is over 8K. Consider optimizing your scripts for size, combining them, and using compression where appropriate for any scripts placed in the HEAD of your documents.

MULTIM_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of all your external multimedia files is 0 bytes, which is less than 4K.

TITLE - Congratulations. Your TITLE tag is 5 - Stimulate Your Senses characters, or 90 characters or less. Search engines and directories generally index the entire title but display only 55 to 90 characters of your title, with most averaging 70 to 80 characters in length. Ideally your title should contain your top one or two keyphrases, and be 10 words or less.

want to check out your own site thry here

webSite Speed Check

This website proves to me that film manufacturers are skimping on advertising...

IT'S A WEBSITE ABOUT GUM!!! Is there really more money in the gum industry than in the film industry? (I'm asking you, V4V)

www.5gum.com

At least Leo Tries pretty hard.

I want a website like that, but I don't know if I have the artistic ability.

There is way more money in gum. .

Of course German Gum has a better chew rate, and a BIG RED is re-packaging gum. .

The top bubble gum reps are chewing on ways to grow their business, but the housing bubble has them gloomy and in a sticky situation! :spit

I'm trying to decode the double-entendre, but the effort is proving vexatious and unavailing. :spit

Anyway, if there's more money in gum, then I'm in the wrong business!

Is there more money in gum because manufacturers advertise, or do they advertise because there's more money?

CHICKEN OR EGG... CHICKEN OR EGG...

I'm trying to decode the double-entendre, but the effort is proving vexatious and unavailing. :lol2

Anyway, if there's more money in gum, then I'm in the wrong business!

Is there more money in gum because manufacturers advertise, or do they advertise because there's more money?

CHICKEN OR EGG... CHICKEN OR EGG...

:spit

Touche'

Archived