Web Site Analyzer for Web Site

Guest TINTEM

This is for those that have web sites. The is a pretty cool Analyzer that will help you! make your Site Faster to Load. It will give you Info on how to make them user Friendly .

got to this Site and just just put in your URL and press Sumitquery I will give you the info

I use this All the time when I do web site for PPL... Some day I'll get my own Done LOL

Web Site Analyzer a Free Website Performance Tool and Web Page Speed Analysis

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:DD OK, so I'm not too website savy, this is the report I got back, what does it all mean? :nope

Analysis and Recommendations

TOTAL_HTML - Congratulations, the total number of HTML files on this page (including the main HTML file) is 1 which most browsers can multithread. Minimizing HTTP requests is key for web site optimization.

TOTAL_OBJECTS - Warning! The total number of objects on this page is 22 - consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Combine, refine, and optimize your external objects. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests.

TOTAL_IMAGES - Warning! The total number of images on this page is 20 , consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Combine, refine, and optimize your graphics. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests.

TOTAL_CSS - Congratulations, the total number of external CSS files on this page is 1 . Because external CSS files must be in the HEAD of your HTML document, they must load first before any BODY content displays. Although they are cached, CSS files slow down the initial display of your page.

TOTAL_SIZE - Caution. The total size of this page is 98484 bytes, which will load in over 8 seconds on a 56Kbps modem - or 24.03 seconds. Consider reducing total page size to less than 30K to achieve sub eight second response times on 56K connections. Be sure to provide feedback for pages over 30K by layering your design to display useful content within the first two seconds. Consider optimizing your site with Speed Up Your Site or contacting us about our optimization services.

HTML_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of this HTML file is 9464 bytes, which less than 20K. Assuming that you specify the HEIGHT and WIDTH of your images, this size allows your page to display content in well under 8 seconds, the average time users are willing to wait for a page to display without feedback.

IMAGES_SIZE - Warning! The total size of your images is 85057 bytes, which is over 30K. Consider optimizing your images for size, combining them, and replacing graphic rollovers with CSS.

CSS_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of your external CSS is 3963 bytes, which is less than 4080 bytes. This will fit into three higher-speed TCP-IP packets.

MULTIM_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of all your external multimedia files is 0 bytes, which is less than 4K.

Analysis and Recommendations

TOTAL_OBJECTS - Warning! The total number of objects on this page is 22 - consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Combine, refine, and optimize your external objects. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests.

TOTAL_IMAGES - Warning! The total number of images on this page is 20 , consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Combine, refine, and optimize your graphics. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests.

What they are saying is to try and make some of the pictures in to 1 for example the car in the top right corner is 4 pic made to look like one.. So try to make it 1 and it would reduce trying to load all 4 of them. Sometime I kown it's hard to make thing Like that happen due to layouts

TOTAL_SIZE - Caution. The total size of this page is 98484 bytes, which will load in over 8 seconds on a 56Kbps modem - or 24.03 seconds. Consider reducing total page size to less than 30K to achieve sub eight second response times on 56K connections. Be sure to provide feedback for pages over 30K by layering your design to display useful content within the first two seconds. Consider optimizing your site with Speed Up Your Site or contacting us about our optimization services.

Once you have worked on the above things you'll find this will also be finetuned at the same time

IMAGES_SIZE - Warning! The total size of your images is 85057 bytes, which is over 30K. Consider optimizing your images for size, combining them, and replacing graphic rollovers with CSS.

This one is hard for me to explain. Ok So if your Pis for say was 200 Resolution try changing the res to 72. it won't hurt the Quality of the pic it only changes the File Size. that take a bit getting used to and understanding how it all work.

I'm away from my other puter, Tomorrow if I got time I will show you a couple thing when I have a puter that can do a few things this one doesnt have the programs I want/need to show you

Archived