A Thank You Would be Nice(((Update)))

I probably have referred about 30 people calling me to get prices on having their car tinted over the past couple of months. Since I dont do mobile tinting during the winter, I just refer them to this shop next to a boat dealer (same owner) that I have had do work on my boat a couple of times this past year and mentioned to him at the time that I would be willing to refer some tinting business his way during the winter months. I havent heard one single thanl you from him. I even called him last week to ask him about a boat question and casually mentioned to him I referred alot of people to him recently. He replied, "Yeah we get people coming in all the time saying you referred them." Thats it no thanks nothing. I also mentioned to him I would like him to do a once over on the new pontoon I am buying to make sure all is good. He had enough nerve to say that there is a $150 charge for any boat inspections. Looks like I will be finding another shop to refer to...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is definitely rude behavior. We get referrals from other tint shops, and when we do I make a phone call to let them know we appreciate their referral. Just picking up the phone and saying thank you once a year goes a long way...

Guest Texstar
Maybe the dude just doesn't like you ... :DD:nope

Well said. Your taking busssiness from him in the summer, then you expect him to do your leftovers in the winter merely because you dont feel like doing mobile tinting in the winter.

And what good does it do to whine about it here!

Move on I'm sure he wont miss you either :DD

Archived