A Thank You Would be Nice(((Update)))

Guest CajunTinter
Wow news must travel fast. The guy in question called me yesterday and gave me a sincere thank you for all the continued business I bring his way. He even offered to link his site to mine (its his boaT SALES AND tMarina site) so I ccan possibly get some flatglass referrals. See thats all I need to get a little warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside.

:dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
Wow news must travel fast. The guy in question called me yesterday and gave me a sincere thank you for all the continued business I bring his way. He even offered to link his site to mine (its his boaT SALES AND tMarina site) so I ccan possibly get some flatglass referrals. See thats all I need to get a little warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside.

Sometimes its the little things in life :dunno

:dunno glad I could help. :dunno

Archived