WOW- Solar Gard Goes Back To The Future!

V4V

Sun Guard

-------

gArd, Sir :hmmm:lol:hmmm:lol

:spit Did you take Blade's job? :lol

:rollin:spit:thumb:dunno

Yes, I will be RUSSIAN - ENGLISH GRAMMAR n@zi :poop:spit:rollin

Firstly I named filmZ - because they all were gArd

After that all these Z-legends come in my :krazy head.....

I still :dunno why not gUArd :rollin - it's promotrick or just stupid copyriter? :beer

Sun Guard

-------

gArd, Sir :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:spit Did you take Blade's job? :rollin

:dunno:rollin:rollin:poke blades gonna be mad about this :thumb

:shock Sorry, BLADE. it was joke :beer

Sun Guard

-------

gArd, Sir :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:spit Did you take Blade's job? :rollin

:dunno:rollin:rollin:poop blades gonna be mad about this :thumb

He'll forgive me. :beer

NO!!! :hmmm:lol:thumb

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just finished reading your take on all this from I think your blog? Anywho I'm one of the old timers but not too trusting with film companys and always figure they are out to screw me. Thanks for your input but iyo will there be sales reps from SolarG out of a job?

thanks Stan

Now I know plenty, but not everything.

My guess is that the folks who worked in the service centers will be cut. The logistics ended and offices closed. That's an obvious savings.

I assume that the SG reps will still be in their positions until they decide next steps, and if their distributors will be given the "recruiting" responsibility (gotta be!). Plus there was some unusual division in sales responsibilities for Solar Gard versus panorama ( Isn't that panorama meeting today?)

I just finished reading your take on all this from I think your blog? Anywho I'm one of the old timers but not too trusting with film companys and always figure they are out to screw me. Thanks for your input but iyo will there be sales reps from SolarG out of a job?

thanks Stan

Now I know plenty, but not everything.

My guess is that the folks who worked in the service centers will be cut. The logistics ended and offices closed. That's an obvious savings.

I assume that the SG reps will still be in their positions until they decide next steps, and if their distributors will be given the "recruiting" responsibility (gotta be!). Plus there was some unusual division in sales responsibilities for Solar Gard versus panorama ( Isn't that panorama meeting today?)

I know all the old timer sales reps went with Denver to PanaRAMu. Seemed funny to me at the time. What did Beekhurt do with the last film company they bought befor SG? :rollin Keep it whole or gut it and keep what they wanted?

All I can Say is :thumb

I used to buy 3M then SunGard from ECP before SunGard's quality started taking a dive.

Not sure I'd move to SolarGard, because my local pain-in-the-but competition, who loves to break double pane windows with Stainless steel 20 uses SolarGard.

Plus the Supreme situation is pretty scary.

then about 6 months after I dumped them they sent me a survey and gave me a free hat for filling it out, and in the survey I told them about the problems I was having with them and here 4 years later still have not heard from them,I guess that is solargards way of letting me know they don't gave a :beer about my business :thumb

All I can Say is :thumb

I used to buy 3M then SunGard from ECP before SunGard's quality started taking a dive.

Not sure I'd move to SolarGard, because my local pain-in-the-but competition, who loves to break double pane windows with Stainless steel 20 uses SolarGard.

Plus the Supreme situation is pretty scary.

uhmmm. I'm getting ready to use stainless stell 35 on my first flat glass job... is this a mistake???? :shoot1

Archived