New Llumar ATC

I hope they bring it out soon over here too , looks like a good film to work with . I must be going crazy but the AT's seem to a bit thinner then a few month's ago :dunno ..Soo looking forward to try out the ATC 's ...Bring it on!!

Guest darkdan

I'm shocked they haven't done anyway with it completely. Last I knew they hated how dyed films are old technology.

Makes sense to me they want you to choose between Jet, ATR, ATX, or PP.

The AT and ATR's are the most sold films over here DD :lol6 , Don't know why ...must be the climate or so . The ATX , jet or PP isn't even availeble for us ...for now. Our film comes in from Germany and there has been a board change , maybe They'll change it soon .

What"s the PP ??

Kurt

The AT and ATR's are the most sold films over here DD :lol , Don't know why ...must be the climate or so . The ATX , jet or PP isn't even availeble for us ...for now. Our film comes in from Germany and there has been a board change , maybe They'll change it soon .

What"s the PP ??

Kurt

You should be able to get PP in Europe, :lol we get it here but our dist. is from Budapest

Guest krivera418

it came out already where I'm at. my distributor said it's comp for suntek hp the atc is cheaper to compete with suntek

it felt good to me color wont fade I'm a get some next week see how it holds up as long it shrinks good it should be aight

it came out already where I'm at. my distributor said it's comp for suntek hp the atc is cheaper to compete with suntek

it felt good to me color wont fade I'm a get some next week see how it holds up as long it shrinks good it should be aight

The AT and ATR's are the most sold films over here DD :thumb , Don't know why ...must be the climate or so . The ATX , jet or PP isn't even availeble for us ...for now. Our film comes in from Germany and there has been a board change , maybe They'll change it soon .

What"s the PP ??

Kurt

You should be able to get PP in Europe, :thumb we get it here but our dist. is from Budapest

Could be . Maybe they re-named it for here :lol

I think I'm going to be able to get my hands on some ATC, within the next week or so... :lol

I'm very happy for you :lol but where does that leave me ??? :gay

I like you're signature btw !! :thumb:lol

I'm on the case with the Uk factory...to see if they are going to be rolling it out over here.

:lol:lol

Archived