Bad mouthing the Comp

Guest Stag

Guest goldtooth
I have a local radio shop that does tint about 3 miles from me. They are also Llu Llu dealer. Im getting tired of custys telling me that they are bad mouthing me. They tell public that they are redoing 3-5 redos from me a week. Im not getting mad at rumors just more at the fact that this is the"supposed to llu llu family" lets not bad mouth family. I tell the public for them(radio shop) to show proff they have redone any of my work( sales receipt or if they are doing so many redos the work should be in their shop for proof ) anything? I didnt think so. I can usually close half of the sales by just talking my knowledge not bad mouthing. I cant believe people are so desperate for work. I also cant believe Llu Llu would alow it. What do you think? Im the one thats staying busy and I guess its jealousy. Just not down with one Llu Llu shop bad mouthing another. :thumb

I tell the customer simply that they are a car audio shop that also offers window tinting,they do not specialize in one product or service,we are a window tint shop,a professional establishment that focuses only on window tint,

.all day

.6 days per week

.12 months per year

so you decide :dunno

Archived