suppliers in aus ?

hey , ive been a lurker on here for soem time , im in need of buying film (awaits being fried as a DIY tinter ) im kind of starting out I used to do windscreens and wanted a change I had some training from our tinter we used and very soon going to get some more training from him now ive spoken to him about film and because im starting out im gonna screw up a fair bit so I dont want to be paying lots for my film but I also dont want %&$# film that will turn purple in a month.

I am from sydney

I found 1 supplier of cheap film (protinting.com.au) hes failing to get back to me but his film is only 3 year warrenty id like to offer more warrenty than that.

my question is I guess where would you recomend getting some lower end film for a reasonable price yet without getting the crap that fades or turns purple.

I am after 35% 15% and 5% in 20 " and 30" (yes 35% is darkest legal I know this yet the ADR's state on "utes and vans" the rear fixed windows can be any darkness which is why I want the darker film as I have big contact with commercial vehicles.

ok im awaiting to be shut down by the majority but hoping someone may be able to help , if you do not want to post details you can pm me or email me.

thanks,

Brendan

thanks guys , johnson films is where I was told about at first but I think the prices were bit much from what I was told I didnt actually get any prices direct from them tho I will check out some of those mentioned !

Guest unique.tinting

hey champ im from sydney to leave your details on the reply or give me a call on 0413103576 can hook you up with some good film wich area are you from.

thanks guys , johnson films is where I was told about at first but I think the prices were bit much from what I was told I didnt actually get any prices direct from them tho I will check out some of those mentioned !

What items are You interested in? We have best choise of decorative in Your area. That's sure :thumb

Guest Tintmart

mates where abouts in sydney you from? how much you looking to buy at a time? roll or kits? im from wetherill park if I can help and local? If you after rolls, ild say suntek @ castle hill are about the cheapest on the market at the moment

thanks for the positive response guys really good feeling I was prepared for a bit of a flaming as I know the industry is hard to get into. I am from near cronulla but I can always get film posted or pickup its only an hour drive if the price is right.

because im kind of starting out I want cheaper film just so I dont outlay a lot of money to begin with and I know im gonna stuff up windows so I dont want my waste to be too costly.

so you think suntek is cheap ?? il have to contact them , I am looking to buy at this stage 1 roll of 20" 35%, 1 roll of 20" 15%, 1 roll of 20" 5% and also about 10 meters of each of those listed but in 30"

Guest mhun9180

If you think Johnson is expensive, then you've got a lot to learn about this industry. Call MEP or 3M and find out some pricing. Then you'll know what expensive is :beer

Archived