Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guest secretagentswole

OK, so lets just get to it. There is a gang of old forum members on here that are old skool tinters, buds, internet pals, drinking buddies ect. And that is absolutely cool, and I think every click should have a clb house and a stomping ground. But this is an open public forum. I know this because ive been reading it for 2 years. CP films told me about it. I registered a year ago I just didnt really post. But now I have gotten a lil more active since I am on the computer working vs making my money by hand cutting and laying.

Tintin by clinton who is fresh registered made a good point in a forum I posted in. He said that its obvious that there re a group of guys on here that gang up on members who speak there mind. Its tru and obvious. Some one speaks up and has not called anyone a name or anything and before you know it you got 4 or five guys acting like a gang of internet bad ass(which equals about as much of a threat urkle with a switch blade) just talking childish %&$# calling members names. I mean seriously guys. Dose anyone know what a forum is about? Debating, really debating not calling each other names with no real debate. Its like that movie the christmas story where the red head talked %&$# and the lil kid was his crony.

Just to let you guys know I am not new to forums ive been a mod on alot of bodybuilding forums for the last few years, some still around some gone, either way google my screen name its the same and you will see. So the forum world is one that is plain and simple.

1. Its the rawest form of freedom of speech. the first time some one gets there post edited or deleted for something they said its Communist and one should leave.

2. Respect. Show basic moral respect, get basic moral respect. If you want to dog on some one, do it with some class and or in a good manor. First time you call some one a name, your the retard.

3. Veterans and mods, your the board ambassadors. the go to guys. If your fighting new members what dose that say.... says this is a closed board, we dont need to except new members. If we cant set a good example....to not disrespect the trade.....then we need not show the public our jack ass side. anyone can read this forum with out being a member.

4. Did I mention its set up as an open forum!! that means you can put what ever you want to within reason, and with in reason is very broad, and not get banned or kicked off.

No one needs some HACK internet bully, not a hack tinter, a HACK internet bully that thinks if some says somin they disagree with that it deserves you showing your tru colors and calling some one a f***ing name!!! a f***ing name.....come on are you an adult, possibly a biz owner????

PLease chime in and prove this to be tru or false, put what you want type openly and freely. show the colors of the board.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

Alot of truth to that, but where (I know I'm one of the "hack bullies" your refering to) you FALL very short in understanding what everyone is trying to get across to you and every other "kid" in the tinting game, ILLEGAL tint work is just that, ILLEGAL.

Alot of us don't do ILLEGAL work, and hate with a passion when someone posts on a PUBLIC forum about how they do it, and it's no big deal.

ALOT of us "old timers" tint LEGALY, and loose alot of business from people/shops who run around doing ILLEGAL work. Period Plain and Simple, if you don't like the fact you seem to get ganged up on and beat upon on the internet, sorry, but stop and think about what YOU are posting, and the "bully" responses your getting.

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL, QUIT BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM, and you might actually make some friends around here. :shoot1

Guest haroldshouseoftint
so.....you were showing basic moral respect when your first posts on the board here were bashing me for making a cuttable pattern for a back window on fleet trucks I was working on? :thumb

Oh ya, that too :shoot1

Guest clint4883

I think its pretty apparent that I agree. it is really funny the way people act. if you want to better the industry start by bettering yourself. if you don't agree, that is your right. disagree with stating your point and why you feel the way you do without making an azz of yourself by calling some one a jackazz or an idiot. explain your view without pushing it on someone.

Guest clint4883

you know tintman that is some of the problem. you refer to someone as a kid when there are no "kids" on here. we are all professionals. that goes right back to the respect thing. if you would talk to someone with respect they may be alittle more up to hearing your side. but when you start calling names it puts people on the defensive.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
you know tintman that is some of the problem. you refer to someone as a kid when there are no "kids" on here. we are all professionals. that goes right back to the respect thing. if you would talk to someone with respect they may be alittle more up to hearing your side. but when you start calling names it puts people on the defensive.

OK, sorry to me a "kid/young pup" etc etc etc in the industry is someone with under 10+ years in, :shoot1 I grew up around "older" people/parents, I was always refered to as kid/kiddo/youngster etc etc, if by me calling you a kid, you get offended by that, whatever, that is how I was raised.

Guest clint4883

I did say that and that was it. just making a statement. that is my choice not yours. you have your view of it and I have mine. I understand where you are coming from about the illegal tint. but what I am saying is if you would take the time to address people in a different manner than they will be more up to hearing what you have to say. lildetails took the time to explain it to me with out being a huge azz. so it worked out alittle better.

Archived