Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guest haroldshouseoftint
With all due respect to everyone...

I bet I can get bashed in two words or less. :lol2:hmmm

Oh, and whomever wants to stop calling me Eric can by all means start calling me "kid." :DD

:lol Don't say the H.O. word there kid, or the fan club will come out :lol:lol2

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :cry:cry:cry screw you guys. I'm going home.

Ya, no one likes you, so take your squegee and GO HOME :lol2 (there is that better)

That's cool !

Cause this kid happens to appreciate and respect his elders :shoot1

After all.... It's not his fault back when he was a kid mountains were mole hills! :nope:lol

to me mole hills are still MOUNTAINS some kids now days, can't get any sayings right :40

Anybody that comes on this board bragging or talking about doing illegal tint SHOULD catch some hell from members on this site.

You people are part of whats wrong with this industry. :thumb

Thank You, that is what I'm trying to say to all the kids :beer

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Age and experience only impact ability to a certain point. But a dose or two of maturity wouldn't hurt sometimes :thumb

(this was supposed to go after blades last post... but aaaaapparently some of the old timers are faster than me :lol:nope:shoot1 )

so.....you were showing basic moral respect when your first posts on the board here were bashing me for making a cuttable pattern for a back window on fleet trucks I was working on?

Yeah, he did bash you on that didnt he Blade?

WHy in the hizzzzelll is somebody thats a noob to this site bashing long time members right from the get go posting a thread on "How to respect"?

WOW.

Thats some REAL respect right there I tell ya :shoot1

This thread is about to go in the trash.

Guest clint4883

Its not the being called a kid, its that you don't give people any respect. I know I am good. I don't need you to tell me. you aren't going to hurt my feelings or anything like that. its funny that everyone in here just goes along with everyone else because they like to gang up on someone and don't want the heat on them. it doesn't bother me. you can say what you want and I will keep telling you the same thing. this just proves the point of the first post, all the "older" guys with more than 10 years experience I guess, like to gang up on the new guys.

I am at the fire station tonight and hopefully won't have much to do, so keep it coming guys I can do this as long as yall want.

so.....you were showing basic moral respect when your first posts on the board here were bashing me for making a cuttable pattern for a back window on fleet trucks I was working on?

Yeah, he did bash you on that didnt he Blade? WHy in the fvck is somebody that is bashing long time members right from the get go posting a thread on respect on a internet message board?

WOW.

...cause he's a bit of a tool? :thumb:shoot1

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I am at the fire station tonight and hopefully won't have much to do, so keep it coming guys I can do this as long as yall want.

OK, I'm not bashing you here, so don't get your internet p@nties in a wad, your a firefighter, Cool :shoot1 much respect for that, so your not a full time tinter then?

Guest vclimber
this just proves the point of the first post, all the "older" guys with more than 10 years experience I guess, like to gang up on the new guys.

:lol All of the older guys? :thumb

Personally, I prefer to get into it with all of the veterans around here. :shoot1

Archived