Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

I really dont recall anyboby ganging up on any subjects other than the illegal thing....lets make this an official rule.. no talk about illegal tinting. we know that alot of guys here do it and some dont...lets just make it one of the terms of agreement or something...what u think tintdude?

Guest vclimber
I really dont recall anyboby ganging up on any subjects other than the illegal thing....lets make this an official rule.. no talk about illegal tinting. we know that alot of guys here do it and some dont...lets just make it one of the terms of agreement or something...

Hey Kid, it's been tried before... doesn't work. Someone will inevitably post about it... and their torch. :popcorn

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :40:lol:poke screw you guys. I'm going home.

:poke Don't you worry shopky.... I almost ate your lunch a few days ago... :popcorn

Guest thatsnappyguy

sorry... 3 2 1...1 2 3...what the hell is bothering me...ok im good . thanks

sorry... 3 2 1...1 2 3...what the hell is bothering me...ok im good . thanks

lol

One thing about this site.

When your a noob here you catch a little hell from time to time ESPECIALLY when you come off as a Illegal Tinter.

All the info on this board is free. Its been posted by long time members and people that have decided its worth getting their p@nties out of a wad and participating.

Catching some hell is a small price to pay for all the free info that we have all decided to share.

My advice to noobs to avoid catching hell would be to show some respect to US FIRST, Don't come off as a jackazz illegal tinter, don't bash long time members right off the bat.

Just be a normal person and all will be OK :poke You act like a divck you get treated like a divck. It`s up to you to decide if you want to suck it up and stay and participate.

A lot of the older members here don't take lightly the free info that is given away here. We learned all this shvit the HARD way. Noobs come here and act like we owe them something sometimes when actually it the other way.

Show some respect to the guys that have put a HELLUVA lot of time into this site and then maybe it will be reciprocated assuming you dont out yourself as a illegal tinting hack right off the bat :popcorn

I dont see why noobs get all butt hurt so easily.

Guest clint4883

thanks TTS. but its not about you doubting if I am any good or not. I know I am good I don't need to be told that to make me feel like I am. its about the "veterans" ganging up on the new guys and not giving them the respect they deserve. like I said I understand NOW why everyone doesn't approve of talking about illegal tint, but it is because someone on this site took the time to explain it to me. and if more people did that there would not be such a problem.

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :40:lol:poke screw you guys. I'm going home.

I tried to find a reason not to like ya and I decided it's your location! :poke:popcorn

Archived