New products at Sema

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

The window film manufacturers had huge booths this year and they were all in the same area.The main product being shown by them all is Paint Protection..Every booth was showing their new paint film..I think this will be the biggest idea I got out of the show also..and talking to the guys at the party it seemed like our big topic ,although Tintmiester was already into it deep..I'll see if I can get more into this priduct..The other thing was video and audio but mostly video in the headrests and doors and trunk etc. etc. I don't do electronics so I won't need this unless it's mobile and requires no installation..You guys missed out on a good party but we are planning another on in Santa Barbara at TD's apartment sometime this spring..Kent said it's OK..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't do something I don't believe in, just for $$$, and I just don't see the point in that stuff. I might consider in about 5 years after I hear no problems with yellowing, or when ya pull the stuff off, you now have a 2-tone paint job. :lol For now, no thanks.....

it's actually pretty durable stuff, and from my experience it doesn't yellow (the number letter stuff anyways) and if you do the rockers/bottom of the doors on an extended cab toyota, and get in a hurry on the passenger side, and DON'T cut around the body 'gaps' and a day or two later this guy's wife opens the door up, uhh...it's probably gonna need some paint here and there :lol :lol

Archived