You want me, to tint that!?

Guest Telsun

Guest Telsun

Has anyone ever driven their car into your shop for a quote only for you to ask "You want me, to tint that!? Why?" In other words what is the worst, ugliest car you have ever tinted?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

3000gt that had a dent so bad behind the driver's door the rear wheel looked like an open wheel racer.

Krylon fusion paint job all over the interior. Like it was originally blue so he painted all kinds of stuff white. Same thing with the hood scoops.

What's sad, is he paid a premium price too because that was when I was working at a shop a few towns over!

This was a El camino :thumb straight out of the junk yard it looked like :beer I just threw a tarp over the seats and got after it.

The guy wanted illegal tint of course but guess what? I talked him into LEGAL TINT and I`ll be damned if he went ahead with LEGAL tint. (Clinton you watching this?) :beer you can talk people into getting it done legal :beer

I spent way more time on this thing than I should have. I just wanted to slap the tint on and forget it but my pride wouldnt let me do it. I ended up tinting it just as if it were a new car.

it2.jpgit.jpg

Archived