You want me, to tint that!?

Guest Telsun

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mu wurst was a golf 3 , he painted it himself with a spraycan and didn't need varnish :) , got some denches ofcourse , "Tuned "his interior the same way ...in short , the car looked like :) . I'm pretty sure the tinjob was more expensive then the car itself ......But even then , not as bad as the El camino you're showing Mdog , WTF ??? what the hell is wrong with this people :):lol ....I don't think I'dd do it :lol

This was a El camino :thumb straight out of the junk yard it looked like :lol I just threw a tarp over the seats and got after it.

The guy wanted illegal tint of course but guess what? I talked him into LEGAL TINT and I`ll be damned if he went ahead with LEGAL tint. (Clinton you watching this?) :thumb you can talk people into getting it done legal :lol

I spent way more time on this thing than I should have. I just wanted to slap the tint on and forget it but my pride wouldnt let me do it. I ended up tinting it just as if it were a new car.

it2.jpgit.jpg

:thumb WE HAVE A WINNAAAAA! :lol :lol

Guest clint4883
This was a El camino :thumb straight out of the junk yard it looked like :lol I just threw a tarp over the seats and got after it.

The guy wanted illegal tint of course but guess what? I talked him into LEGAL TINT and I`ll be damned if he went ahead with LEGAL tint. (Clinton you watching this?) :thumb you can talk people into getting it done legal :thumb

I spent way more time on this thing than I should have. I just wanted to slap the tint on and forget it but my pride wouldnt let me do it. I ended up tinting it just as if it were a new car.

it2.jpgit.jpg

what? they have laws against this stuff :lol . I didn't think they made anything darker than 5%. huh. I guess I'll check in to that.

Guest clint4883

The guy wanted illegal tint of course but guess what? I talked him into LEGAL TINT and I`ll be damned if he went ahead with LEGAL tint. (Clinton you watching this?) :thumb you can talk people into getting it done legal :thumb

it2.jpgit.jpg

what? they have laws against this stuff :lol . I didn't think they made anything darker than 5%. huh. I guess I'll check in to that.

sorry I ment lighter. have a hard time seeing what I type. I got two layers of 5% on my computer screen.

Guest JUSTIN

:beer the things people spend money on. I would rather ride the bus than to sit in that!!!

Mdog, I feel sorry for you having to sit in that filth and actually work.

Guest kflemin9
what? they have laws against this stuff :beer . I didn't think they made anything darker than 5%. huh. I guess I'll check in to that.

Optical Technologies has a 3% got that on my rear windows..

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I had a customer come in for an all window tint on an old two door caprice or something like that. As I was working my around it I found that his driver door glass was completely off track and hanging on the regulator by a thread. I had a job like this before I only got paid half what I was suppose to, so I learned my lesson then. I stripped the door down pulled the glass out and tinted it in another room where the sink was so I could prop it up vertical against the wall (so you have any puddles on the glass). I got it done, carefully stuck the glass in, and told the customer that if he damages the tint by touching the window switch he will be paying for the retint.

Archived