You want me, to tint that!?

Guest Telsun

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beeline
This was a El camino :lol2 straight out of the junk yard it looked like :rollin I just threw a tarp over the seats and got after it.

The guy wanted illegal tint of course but guess what? I talked him into LEGAL TINT and I`ll be damned if he went ahead with LEGAL tint. (Clinton you watching this?) :spit you can talk people into getting it done legal :poke

I spent way more time on this thing than I should have. I just wanted to slap the tint on and forget it but my pride wouldnt let me do it. I ended up tinting it just as if it were a new car.

it2.jpgit.jpg

THAT IS FU(ked up

I mentioned in a thread awhile ago the worst for me was a Datsun 280 with no brakes. The custy forgot to tell me that so when I pulled it around the brake pedal went straight to the floor and I crashed his car through the wall. He told me he forgot to say that I had to use the emergency brake. He didnt care that the car was crashed through the wall and he still wanted it tinted. :rollin:lol2:lol2

When you open the door and the first thing that comes to mind is "Tetnis shot" then you know its going to be bad :gasp

Seriously how can people be that BIG of slobs :rollin imagine what their homes look like :lol6

wheres this guy keep his glove box at?? :thumb

it's in the back seat/floor where it appears he keeps the rest of his stuff.

I've seen some pretty dirty/nasty/old/torn up cars, bein from the kountry... but MDOG... THAT is HIDEOUS! If I had to tint that, the first thing I would do afterwards is shower and then get checked for disease.

Archived