I tint because...

Guest Telsun

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
Just build a wooden platform with wheels on it so you can drag it out to the dumpster :lol it makes getting in a lot easier :beer

Is this the voice of experience? :lol:thumb

I worked as a Boat Captain (Yacht Delivery)......................totally ruined a good pasttime. I worked as a Photographer,...............Totally ruined a good hobby. I worked as a commercial diver, .....again another great pasttime gone.

I tint because I can make great money, pretty much set my own hours, and I can forget about it after 5:00. (At least I USED to be able to.) Tinting for me gives me a feeling of something accomplished. I provide a valuable service to the public, and make money at it, but it's NOT my lifes passion. It provides for my life. I was watching Master Blasters the other day (I know more than a few of those guys), and thought about how cool it would be to have gotten that gig. Then I got to thinking that after a few episodes, the LAST thing I would want to do with my time off is design, build, and launch big assed rockets.

A vocation should be something you LIKE doing that can provide you with the means to have a life. Sailing, Photography, and Diving were (are now, again) really great hobbies/pasttimes for me until I decided to try and earn a living at them. Do something day in, day out, and you'll get to the point where the last thing you want to do after work is more work. How many of you out there get home from a long day slangin' papas, and say to yourself "Damn, I sure hopes so and so comes over tonight so I can tint his new car!!!" :lol:beer:beer

Well there was this tinter in the area and still is, most of you met him on here, and he used to say "all those groups of specs are normal dust is everywhere we tinters can't help it". Well I wasn't buying that shiv so I tried to tint a car and it was so fuggin hard to do I had to master it. Well it's been an honest 6 years of all day dedication but I have come to learn I will never master it but MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SPECS ARE NOT NORMAL! :thumb:beer So I tint because I like the end factor the look of the car.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I got the hang of it very fast. got better as the years went by...now its a second nature to me. tend to always have an olfa in my pocket anywhere I go...at first it was a hobby until I realized that I could make very well living. I love tinting. I love being able to change the appearce of a car for the better. I like the reputation of quality work it gave me around my area . this is all I know and it never let me down.

Guest Key West
Well there was this tinter in the area and still is, most of you met him on here, and he used to say "all those groups of specs are normal dust is everywhere we tinters can't help it". Well I wasn't buying that shiv so I tried to tint a car and it was so fuggin hard to do I had to master it. Well it's been an honest 6 years of all day dedication but I have come to learn I will never master it but MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SPECS ARE NOT NORMAL! :D:lol So I tint because I like the end factor the look of the car.

3 punctuation marks ending a sentence! :lol . You're gettin' there!! :lol:lol:lol2

I got the hang of it very fast. got better as the years went by...now its a second nature to me. tend to always have an olfa in my pocket anywhere I go...at first it was a hobby until I realized that I could make very well living. I love tinting. I love being able to change the appearce of a car for the better. I like the reputation of quality work it gave me around my area . this is all I know and it never let me down.

Well said Snappy! :lol

Once you get that new apron, it will increase your skill level by 50%..... :lol:lol

I have your logo, hopefully I will get it out to you next week.... I pulled one out of the done pile for you today... :lol

Guest rubberbizkitt

I do it for the customer appreciation. I have the ability to change the appearance of some ones second most expesive investment and when the onwer picks up their car and I see a smile on their face. To me, that is priceless.

Archived