I tint because...

Guest Telsun

Guest thatsnappyguy
I got the hang of it very fast. got better as the years went by...now its a second nature to me. tend to always have an olfa in my pocket anywhere I go...at first it was a hobby until I realized that I could make very well living. I love tinting. I love being able to change the appearce of a car for the better. I like the reputation of quality work it gave me around my area . this is all I know and it never let me down.

Once you get that new apron, it will increase your skill level by 50%..... :lol:lol

I have your logo, hopefully I will get it out to you next week.... I pulled one out of the done pile for you today... :lol

hell yea!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always been into customizing cars. that's how it started out for me. I still love that fact that when cars leave my shop they look better than they did when they drove in. :)

at least that's what you think :lol:)

Guest kflemin9

fun and get to work on a wide variety of cars. usualy the tint shop is the first place to bring a car off the lot, at least for me anyway.

plus now I can say I tinted my truck myself along with every thing else done to it.. with the exception of welding the exhaust :lol:):)

Guest Crackz

I love working on cars and trucks I love to customize been in the car audio and tint biz for 15 years and dont plan on going anywhere else unless its to flat glass full time instead of part time... :) :) :lol

Guest darkdan
because I dropped out of college and I got nothing else going for me. heh

It's never too late. If you go part time a semester's tuition and books is only about 7 cars.

Archived