home and yard show last night

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I was thinking of doing a seam 12" down from the top. with homes being built on the hill above them looking down, maybe one of the homes would eventually help hide the seam. :)

Yeah, sometimes you can hide it up top because of the eve <sp?> if there is one?

Guest vclimber
that was the first thing I asked...if there was an eve. no go. :)

That would be a problem. I'd probably go low horizontal because I'd imagine that window drops down real low to the floor. Feet don't have eyes...

That would be a problem. I'd probably go low horizontal because I'd imagine that window drops down real low to the floor. Feet don't have eyes...

the window started approx. 2.5 ft. off the ground. that's why I didn't consider seaming low.

Guest vclimber

the window started approx. 2.5 ft. off the ground. that's why I didn't consider seaming low.

Not good, I'd go high then as well... If there was a tree outside, maybe consider going vertical if it could be lost in the tree trunk but otherwise definitely horizontal.

Interesting, I like getting a consensus on this kind of stuff. Everyone has a different take. :)

before you dig yourself a hole, go look at it first man. I'd do it. fock it.

:) I told them I didn't wanna touch it without going out to check it out first and decide a game plan from there.

Archived