tintman237 and Olfablade

Guest secretagentswole
Well, If you search any posts containing industry related content from these two, you would realize that it has all been removed. Well, I can't state that for sure as I didn't look through all of the posts as it would have taken me days, though that is my point. It would take many hours to sort through the infomation contributed by these guys. So many great posts and tips have been placed -for any and all who might be interested in learning new and better ways of window film installation- by these two individuals, some of which have been beneficial to me personally.

Congrats to anyone here who has sought some sort of impossible, convoluted concept of respect while suggesting that it is not due others -and at the same time, stating that in order to get respect, one has to give it. You've successfully reduced the population of the oppresive - albeit imaginary- TD gang by two, and in the process done zero to positively contribute to the industry, and at the same time made this forum that much less helpful -ultimately toward that same end.

If anyone knows how to reach olfa or 237 outside of the forum, please PM me. :thumb

Hope you guys come back, Willie too. :thumb

A couple of things BTW:

I know that I'm not tinting now and, as such, my views here may be considered marginal at best, but no one else had brought it up so... :thumb:lol

Ric, sorry if this is an a**hole post to make. Just wanted to point out that a couple of the good guys left for what appears to me to be little more than internet paranoia.

by all means if they can sling %&$# but yet cant take it, then they should grab there tint pouch , sprayer, collection of hairband cds, and that tool they made that they said there working on the patent but pro tools stole the idea in 92 and go home with there book o trix. There book o trix isnt anything to some one new lke TBC if there force feeding names and opinions and not taking any thereselves.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
I haven't deleted anything tint45, not sure why you can't find anything. :dunno

Mdog has it exactly right, if I had trashed that thread they would have just started more trouble.

Yup, it turned into a big 'ol pizzing match, but now everyone is mad at me for what other people did and said. Whatever guys. :lol

your exactly right. and even after the point I wanted to make was made, they just went on and continued in the same thread. at some point some old guys on here need to get the point that everyone is afraid to even chime in on this topic. I got mad amount of PMs about how they agreed but didnt want to get in the middle of it.

Iam sorry there is only three people on here willing to say it. I know it ruined some of your weekends.

Mad props to TD for letting it ride. Its a public free speech forum. Y would we want to censor some ones opinions????

Guest secretagentswole

yea I know, your such a busy tinter you can sit on the computer all day , all week long and argue with numbskulls callin em jack ass like the fruitcake on happy gilmore. why dont you go to redlobster for dinner.

yea I know, your such a busy tinter you can sit on the computer all day , all week long and argue with numbskulls callin em jack ass like the fruitcake on happy gilmore. why dont you go to redlobster for dinner.

is it the steroids that makes you so angry all the time? :dunno

Guest secretagentswole

is it the steroids that makes you so angry all the time? :dunno

nah havent takin any in over a year, is your hemroids that make you upset and awnery all the time??? you may need to up your geritol

Guest secretagentswole
:lol

:dunno

man blade, your the best, I cant believe your only friends are on here. I bet its tough to go out and crack jokes. Not even on steroids you would never say that to my face, this nice little interface makes you feel like a half vampire vigilanti, in fact, I bet wesley snipes says he is to busy to do more movies too. Do you have a collection of swords you tint with, like the ones you see at the flea market. Just a question. if not sundays are gret flea market days, you should log off and ride up to the fair grounds and get you some to battle off the steroid internet stalker.

Archived