tintman237 and Olfablade

:lol

:dunno

man blade, your the best, I cant believe your only friends are on here. I bet its tough to go out and crack jokes. Not even on steroids you would never say that to my face, this nice little interface makes you feel like a half vampire vigilanti, in fact, I bet wesley snipes says he is to busy to do more movies too. Do you have a collection of swords you tint with, like the ones you see at the flea market. Just a question. if not sundays are gret flea market days, you should log off and ride up to the fair grounds and get you some to battle off the steroid internet stalker.

He man, we get your point, would you mind cooling your jets a little, thanks. :lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
:lol

:dunno

man blade, your the best, I cant believe your only friends are on here. I bet its tough to go out and crack jokes. Not even on steroids you would never say that to my face, this nice little interface makes you feel like a half vampire vigilanti, in fact, I bet wesley snipes says he is to busy to do more movies too. Do you have a collection of swords you tint with, like the ones you see at the flea market. Just a question. if not sundays are gret flea market days, you should log off and ride up to the fair grounds and get you some to battle off the steroid internet stalker.

He man, we get your point, would you mind cooling your jets a little, thanks. :lol

no problem. :lol

fairy and olfa aren't going anywhere. people can't leave here, remember........this place is like crack. :dunno

I realized what tint45 is talking about, Harold deleted all of his photobucket pics and edited out craploads of his own posts. Very sad to see that. :lol

Archived