tintman237 and Olfablade

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I realized what tint45 is talking about, Harold deleted all of his photobucket pics and edited out craploads of his own posts. Very sad to see that. :lol

yep I noticed that yesterday. but at one time, I did the same thing. :dunno he just needs some cooling down time and things'll be fine.

Guest clint4883
Breaking news ..........................................................

Internet UFC today at tintdude.com the belt is on the line today heres a look at the main event

Blade

InternetToughGuy.jpg

VS SECRET AGENT SWOLE

Muscles.jpg

now that stuff is funny.

I hate to see any one leave because of the thread. but if they can't take a little bashing, like the same they dish out then good for them. I am sure he is full of good info. but I'll be damn if he is going to bash on someone and they are going to just sit there and take it just because they don't have 30000 post. I dont care if he is talking to me or any one else for that matter. I mean some folks just get on here to read and don't say anything, or have other stuff to do.

I think a little arguing builds a friendship.

when tint_detective/shady sherlock first came on we banged heads a bit. now we get along great. I even have his number on my cell phone.

metint and I clashed bigtime. still respect his opinion...have met him and talked on the phone.

vclimber and I went rounds when he first came on. now I think I talk to him in PMs more than in threads. (in a good way :lol )

I remember when I was a newbie I fuggin' hated tint_terrorist :dunno couldn't stand the mf'er. then I went and met him. he's a great guy. just comes across differently on the net. :lol

I think the guys I like most around here are guys that at some point in time I had a real problem with. :lol some I liked right away...others I still can't stand. :lol2

Archived