tintman237 and Olfablade

Guest clint4883

I don't really have a problem with anyone on here. I have my opinion and they don't like it. ok. move on. the only one that I thought I may have a problem with sent me a pm the other day and was really cool.

when you have a bunch of people from all over the country you are going to have some different personality and views. especially when the majority are guys. not to take away from the women cause they have there views also. all and all everyone helps each out on here.

sorry if yall don't like me, but I have my own view and you don't have to like it or agree with it but you do have to respect it, just like I respect yalls view.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when you have a bunch of people from all over the country you are going to have some different personality and views. especially when the majority are guys.

I'll catch flak for agreeing with you, but Amen. :dunno

Guest willie
I think a little arguing builds a friendship.

when tint_detective/shady sherlock first came on we banged heads a bit. now we get along great. I even have his number on my cell phone.

metint and I clashed bigtime. still respect his opinion...have met him and talked on the phone.

vclimber and I went rounds when he first came on. now I think I talk to him in PMs more than in threads. (in a good way :lol )

I remember when I was a newbie I fuggin' hated tint_terrorist :lol2 couldn't stand the mf'er. then I went and met him. he's a great guy. just comes across differently on the net. :lol2

I think the guys I like most around here are guys that at some point in time I had a real problem with. :lol2 some I liked right away...others I still can't stand. :lol2

Did you not want to mention the ones you love :lol:lol

On another note, guys leave my name out of this I dont want any part of it :dunno

Guest clint4883
when you have a bunch of people from all over the country you are going to have some different personality and views. especially when the majority are guys.

I'll catch flak for agreeing with you, but Amen. :lol

thanks tintdude! shows balls when you disagree with the majority! not saying you haven't but I am sure their are others that agree that don't want to get thrown under the bus. wait I know that because I have got pms from them. :lol

rock on tintdude! you are alright. not that my opinion matters much. :dunno

TD you really need to consider banning these couple new jerkoffs. It seems they are the the root to all this recent conflict and really have nothing to contribute except mayhem. Its sad to loose a couple great posters because of these a-holes...

Guest clint4883
TD you really need to consider banning these couple new jerkoffs. It seems they are the the root to all this recent conflict and really have nothing to contribute except mayhem. Its sad to loose a couple great posters because of these a-holes...

you are part of the problem. you don't like my view, move on. how do you know what I have to offer. o yeah because I am not one of the ol' timers so I don't know anything that would help you in any way right. dude your the jerkoff! its a free forum, like I said everyone has a right to have there view and most of the people on here are not use to someone disagreeing with them. they usually don't say anything or just go along with whatever yall say. but now you got a few that are willing to stand up to you and you don't like it. your days of ruling the forum are over o no! what are you going to do? you actually have people that speak their mind now. holy @$%&! Call the tintdude and just have them banished! I sure am glad you aren't a political leader or something I guess you would have all of the people that disagree with you kicked out of your state or country huh.

Guest willie
Dayum Willie! Do you take the laptop with you while on the :rollin er :lol:rollin

Sorry guys and gals that is kind of ridiculous

Week in the 20's, one week the dealers lot boy was out, and no kids activities on weekends I guess I got carried away. :lol

I've seen the other hints about conversations out here in the threads and off topics. I'll save those for the foo bar :evileye

On another note, guys leave my name out of this I dont want any part of it :twocents

you haven't wanted any part of the board lately :lol

Blade heres my quote from top posters thread of Jan, I stopped post hiizoing long before this latest drama epsisode

Just trying not to be a hizzo, plus 4 kids playing 2 sports keeps you kind of busy :lol

There's a really cool feature here called "ignore", people can click on a username and chose to ignore their posts.

I don't know why I'm catching flak for a 10 page thread, obviously people had something they wanted to say, over 500 times.

People are mad at me that I let people post their opinions? I don't get it. :evileye

Can't please everyone and it would be a mistake to try. :twocents:rollin

Archived