tintman237 and Olfablade

Guest clint4883
TD you really need to consider banning these couple new jerkoffs. It seems they are the the root to all this recent conflict and really have nothing to contribute except mayhem. Its sad to loose a couple great posters because of these a-holes...

There's a really cool feature here called "ignore", people can click on a username and chose to ignore their posts.

I don't know why I'm catching flak for a 10 page thread, obviously people had something they wanted to say, over 500 times.

People are mad at me that I let people post their opinions? I don't get it. :evileye

Can't please everyone and it would be a mistake to try. :twocents:rollin

not trying to stir the pot honestly, but they're mad because it doesn't go along with their view. like I have said over and over in that post and other post. thats what I was thinking. it was the fast post to get that many pages in such a short time that I have seen.

I give tintdude mad props for not pulling it, and I am sorry you are getting flack about it but it should tell you something some people and thats what we have been saying. I have lots of respect for that even if mine and your thoughts don't go along with one another.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pmuzik
I don't know why I'm catching flak for a 10 page thread

That sucks Ric, Dayuum shame you have to take heat for a giant cluster fock :twocents haven't read it all but what I did makes the rest of it pointless.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Well for me, I don't post much. Why should I?

Look at my post count, less than 3000 and I joined before this forum went outside EZBoard. Most of those posts were before 2006 and I would be surprised if it is over 30 for the year this year.

I have been a business owner for over 20 years in this industry. I promote it, train, mentor, consult, motivate, live and breathe it.

I and others are fighting to make this industry a real profession.

To read this four year old, dirty diaper fighting in the sandbox banter was just plain dumb. It is a huge black eye for this industry. Most of the time this junk has border lined stupidity, but that thread was a down right worst impression for the consumer I have ever seen.

Thin skin? I have skin as thick as cow hide as well as many others who have been this business as long or longer as I have.

Do you realize there are more potential customers reading these lousy posts than people in our industry? Take a step back and look how idiotic our industry looks.

:twocents that is a point I think I just made :lol

fairy and olfa aren't going anywhere. people can't leave here, remember........this place is like crack. :rollin

oh so now I'm a crackhead :hmmm:lol2:lol

I realized what tint45 is talking about, Harold deleted all of his photobucket pics and edited out craploads of his own posts. Very sad to see that. :evileye

:lol Ya, I was pretty fired up the other night, after having to deal with 2 customers whom found me through here, and having to explain WHY they can't (I won't do) illegal tint, my bad :lol2

People are mad at me that I let people post their opinions? I don't get it. :hmmm

Sorry, I don't think I said /posted anything in there that I was mad @ you, (and I'm not gonna go re read it all :rollin ) but if I did, :lol

Guest Sprinter
TD you really need to consider banning these couple new jerkoffs. It seems they are the the root to all this recent conflict and really have nothing to contribute except mayhem. Its sad to loose a couple great posters because of these a-holes...

There's a really cool feature here called "ignore", people can click on a username and chose to ignore their posts.

I don't know why I'm catching flak for a 10 page thread, obviously people had something they wanted to say, over 500 times.

People are mad at me that I let people post their opinions? I don't get it. :rollin

Can't please everyone and it would be a mistake to try. :twocents:evileye

I'm not busting on you, you run this site and run it well....:rollin

Archived