tintman237 and Olfablade

Guest secretagentswole
No way....I can run away ...really fast........ :dunno

oh thats was what I was smellin as you ran off. That you crapped your drawers. Poor lil juarez wrangler offered me money to let go of him.

TintZeus........Real American Internet Tuff Guy

we salute you internet tuff guy. with words and threats that have as much impact as a yugo against a wall your fearless and bold threats fly from your fingertips like rockets from a battle ship. As you sit there all puffed up like a blowfish at your current fighting weight of.....oh wait you dont fight your weight dont matter, you plan to ruin some ones day as if you demand respect with an american avatar. So rough and rugged the women flock to you as you enter your local club, begin you please take me to your forum, I love to see a tuff talker. You may not make it out of the club with those words but you sure sit ten foot tall and bullet proof behind that Acer lcd screen and wireless mouse and keyboard.

We salute you real american internet bad ass.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
No way....I can run away ...really fast........ :dunno

oh thats was what I was smellin as you ran off. That you crapped your drawers. Poor lil juarez wrangler offered me money to let go of him.

TintZeus........Real American Internet Tuff Guy

we salute you internet tuff guy. with words and threats that have as much impact as a yugo against a wall your fearless and bold threats fly from your fingertips like rockets from a battle ship. As you sit there all puffed up like a blowfish at your current fighting weight of.....oh wait you dont fight your weight dont matter, you plan to ruin some ones day as if you demand respect with an american avatar. So rough and rugged the women flock to you as you enter your local club, begin you please take me to your forum, I love to see a tuff talker. You may not make it out of the club with those words but you sure sit ten foot tall and bullet proof behind that Acer lcd screen and wireless mouse and keyboard.

We salute you real american internet bad ass.

We? :poke

Let it go man. Personally, I'm losing respect for you. :dunno

Guest zolar
4 paragraphs of bullshiat ^

you have earned the coveted goat award :dunno

for posting these aggressive ramblings

every comment will now be responded to ............with a goat

enjoy :dunno

my-favorite-goat_10-02_049.jpg

Why are these guys allowed to continue this?

Stan

I'm thinking because there's too many fires to put out and to many members scream "mad n@zi " when you do..best thing to do is let members shoot themselves in the foot . I'm not even sure anymore..I used to know what threads to lock and move..anymore I have no idea other than the obvious pron threads and stuff :rollin

Archived