Anyone remember the TINT book

ANyone remember the ol book on how to tint cars . That thing was great back in the early 90's . It even had word for word how to do multiple piece back glasses . I never forget the first time I did a 4 dr saturn in 2 pc behind the defroster . Man I was on cloud 9 now id have to chop off my hand if I couldnt do it in 1 . MAn how times change

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883
ANyone remember the ol book on how to tint cars . That thing was great back in the early 90's . It even had word for word how to do multiple piece back glasses . I never forget the first time I did a 4 dr saturn in 2 pc behind the defroster . Man I was on cloud 9 now id have to chop off my hand if I couldnt do it in 1 . MAn how times change

you can do a backglass in one piece? is their any way that you can train me via internet? I use those 8 inch strips to do them. makes it alot easier less heat gun usage.

Guest clint4883
I use the 8 in strips long ways and they over lap so its still 1 pc of film when youpull it off

that's a good idea. never thought of that. see I learn from this site everyday. did you come up with that all one your own? you had to get that excellent tip from one of these veteran tint gods on this site. I tell you what I have to bow down to these guys. you know they use to tint with handmade tools. I wouldn't now what to do if I had to make something that worked a little better for me and they didn't mass produce it. o wait I would have been smart enough to patent it.

that's a good idea. never thought of that. see I learn from this site everyday. did you come up with that all one your own? you had to get that excellent tip from one of these veteran tint gods on this site. I tell you what I have to bow down to these guys. you know they use to tint with handmade tools. I wouldn't now what to do if I had to make something that worked a little better for me and they didn't mass produce it. o wait I would have been smart enough to patent it.

Friend, you had your big thread where you were able to bash everyone, it's in the FooBar now, so feel free to make use of the FooBar, there's even a long 'insult' thread in there where you can continue your tirade, but please do me a favor and stop this kind of thing in the general discussion areas OK? Thanks. :dunno

Archived