Meetin up with Cajun tomorrow

Guest haroldshouseoftint
these may be more cajuns style::

050119_beer_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

:thumb beer SUX :thumb

Well we made it to Galveston okay, its nasty here but hopefully that changes. I'll get the pics of me an John up later. It was a blast to be down there kickin it, bunch of nice people and a great atmosphere. Not sure I'll be able to talk him into visiting me in Michigan anytime soon!

:bingo

:thumb Ya, there's some nasty weather out that way, be safe all ya'll out that way.

Hey Tim, did you bring all that weather with ya from Michigan? :thumb:thumb

So are you coming all the way out here, or are you stoppin b-4 you get this far?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
I got a chance to meet up with Tim (TGTint & Val) today. He got a taste of some good cajun food, he seemed to like crawfish... :thumb

I didn't have a chance to put him to work, but we did shoot the shiat for a few hours... :thumb Tim is one hell of a nice guy...

Tim, I'm really glad you guys had a chance to stop by !!! :thumb :thumb :bingo

dude, I was actually planning on stopping by today, but that weather was said to be bad at noon...its now 10pm and it just got here. maybe next week...I was waiting on u to come strap up saturday...we were busy.

Well we made it to Galveston okay, its nasty here but hopefully that changes. I'll get the pics of me an John up later. It was a blast to be down there kickin it, bunch of nice people and a great atmosphere. Not sure I'll be able to talk him into visiting me in Michigan anytime soon!

:thumb

its hard to get a cajun out the south. im not goin no where theres snow.

those crawfish just helped me clog the damn toilet in our room, the night lady didnt wanna look for a plunger so they moved us during this stupid windstorm. I have no clue why I just released that info :thumb, I am sure its their faulty plumbing at thats responsible :thumb... although whomever has to clear that out now is a poor bastard :thumb. It even smells cajun

now would you complain an get a free night outta this or be too embarressed about cloggin the shitter???

Guest CajunTinter
those crawfish just helped me clog the damn toilet in our room, the night lady didnt wanna look for a plunger so they moved us during this stupid windstorm. I have no clue why I just released that info :hmmm, I am sure its their faulty plumbing at thats responsible :lol... although whomever has to clear that out now is a poor bastard :wall. It even smells cajun

now would you complain an get a free night outta this or be too embarressed about cloggin the shitter???

:dunno :dunno :lol:twocents

those crawfish just helped me clog the damn toilet in our room, the night lady didnt wanna look for a plunger so they moved us during this stupid windstorm. I have no clue why I just released that info :lol, I am sure its their faulty plumbing at thats responsible :twocents... although whomever has to clear that out now is a poor bastard :dunno. It even smells cajun

:dunno

Archived