us recession?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we keep voting for republicans, or vote for a black guy with a middle eastern name and middle name we are bound to fall on the ground. quick style. :bingo

:rollin

Who else is left... :dunno

I got a bumper sticker for you TINT.

I voted for Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriends...wife.................. :bingo

:beer

we keep voting for republicans, or vote for a black guy with a middle eastern name and middle name we are bound to fall on the ground. quick style. :bingo

:rollin

Who else is left... :dunno

I got a bumper sticker for you TINT.

I voted for Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriends...wife.................. :bingo

:beer

why should we want her in the oval office, her husband didn't :bat:lol2

We had a bunch of bad news for Wichita Falls today. Saint-Gobain Vetrotex announced the plant was going to close :bingo 700+ jobs are going to be lost here.

That is a HUGE loss in jobs adn tax for the city :bingo.

This company makes roll fiberglass like you see in new houses when they are being built. Guess the housing market may have had something to do with it.

I had heard a while back that the parent company that is from Europe was trying to sell the company....They announced today that they couldnt find a buyer so its going to close :rollin

We had another plant here close last year, Bosch brake systems, 700 plus let go, unless you wanted to move to Mexico

Thats what I love about the clinton's, bill supported NAFTA during his term and implemented it, last week Hillary was on t.v. denouncing it, saying it was costing us jobs, no sh*t :bingo

ONly good thing if that snatch is in office will be ( Maybe) bill will get a chance to go back and fix his mistakes like nafta . Or we could elect a muslim who has not 1 single view this country was founded on . This is a free country and everyone that is a CITIZEN has a right to their views .But the DO NOT have the right to think they can run OUR country !

ONly good thing if that snatch is in office will be ( Maybe) bill will get a chance to go back and fix his mistakes like nafta . Or we could elect a muslim who has not 1 single view this country was founded on . This is a free country and everyone that is a CITIZEN has a right to their views .But the DO NOT have the right to think they can run OUR country !

you dont want dem colored's in the white house huh? :thumb

Archived