us recession?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zolar
Personally, I don't believe anything will change, no matter who is elected. All three top runners are bought and paid for, totally compromised and controlled by the real powers behind the scenes. The only real chance this country had was Dr. Ron Paul. :spit

I so completely agree :thumb

I wonder who is pulling hussein's string's

besides his "church" :thumb

this Godless country needs to get on it's knees

.......before it is brought to it's knees

ONly good thing if that snatch is in office will be ( Maybe) bill will get a chance to go back and fix his mistakes like nafta . Or we could elect a muslim who has not 1 single view this country was founded on . This is a free country and everyone that is a CITIZEN has a right to their views .But the DO NOT have the right to think they can run OUR country !

I actually agree w/ you flyin.... :rimshot

Man you must have had 1 to many hand gernades on bourbon st thats not supposed to happen lol

Personally, I don't believe anything will change, no matter who is elected. All three top runners are bought and paid for, totally compromised and controlled by the real powers behind the scenes. The only real chance this country had was Dr. Ron Paul. :wall
:dunno:lol I really don't even see any need to bother voting for a president at this point. :twocents I consider myself fairly conservative, but it's now been made official -McCain's a lock. Poblem is, McCain is, as TD basicly pointed out, a toolbag, just as those on the left.

I also agree that Paul would've been a nice change of pace as his candor is very intriguing.

Interestingly, for any conservatives that listen to the usual AM radio wonks, I found Ron Paul's ommision from any and all discussion quite telling as far as where the "compassionate conservatives" truley stand. :hmmm

politics and forums is about as good an idea as putting a pedophile in charge of a kintergarden class.
Indeed, a well crafted statement. There is however a political forum that I have recently joined, one in existance since '03 and currently has upwards of 1,200,000 members from around the globe. I don't mention the numbers for any other reason than to point out that there evidently is a demand for such forums.

Aside from all that, I know that you're not interested in politics. You've very politely made that clear. The foobar is, however -in its very description- an off-topic forum, and as such should -unless I'm mistaken- most certainly be open to all matters of consequence not related to the industry -all the more any issue regarding presidential candidates in an election year. :lol

EDIT:

Sorry for the hijack Tint. :dunno

Archived