Some Bubbles........

Guest mryanmay

Guest mryanmay

So everyone here is probably familiar with how tint dries and how its should look when it is done. I just got my car tinted on Saturday and there are still some small bubbles on the windows. Do those go away as it gets drier? I don't want to bring it back in to be redone if that is normal.....

Guest mryanmay

Yeah they are pretty clear and they look more like water bubbles. I noticed on my back window that there was a bubble with some condensation in it (an air bubble) is there a way to make that less apparent like using a pin to deflate it? I just don't want to be one of those guys who goes in and makes a big deal out of a little air bubble....especially if there is a way to make it less visible.

Guest thatsnappyguy
let it dry!!!!!! :bingo

give it some time...if u dont like the way it looks by next saturday, bring it in and let him look at it.

Guest Texstar
Yeah they are pretty clear and they look more like water bubbles. I noticed on my back window that there was a bubble with some condensation in it (an air bubble) is there a way to make that less apparent like using a pin to deflate it? I just don't want to be one of those guys who goes in and makes a big deal out of a little air bubble....especially if there is a way to make it less visible.

Sounds like you will be fine. The film could take 3 -30 days before fully drying out.

Depends on where you live and what kind of film you got

Give it some more time :bingo

Guest clint4883

it could take a while for all the bubbles to dry. it depends on where you live. if you get a lot of sunshine it will dry faster than than if its cold and get no sunshine. the more you can get it in the sun the better and faster the film will dry. if the bubbles aren't very visiable from the out side, and look like water little water pockets from the inside then they will dry, may take sometime depending on the above. if the bubbles are very visiable from the outside and look white then its air and they will not dry or go away. now if they are small little white bubbles it is dirt and they also will not go away. dirt and contamination is expected in some vehicles depending on how dirty the inside of the vehicle is. for example if the vehicle travels up and down a dirt road everyday with the windows down it will be expected to have a little bit of dirt and contamination, more than a new car of the lot. hope this helps a little bit. from what you are describing to me it sounds like they will dry. enjoy!

Archived