Bubbles in the BG Won't Push Out

This is when you need to watch an experience tinter first hand to pick up the tips that videos can't ..or keep practicing .

A word of advice..if your gut feeling is your going to be redoing the back glass..rip it off now if you just got finished..it'll be a lot easier to get off the glue then in a couple of days ..

gotta be at least tomorrow before I can get the car back and its already been 24 hours. I'm concerned.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like air...your most likely screwed by the sounds of what you are saying. You either didn't apply enough pressure when you were squeegeeing the back glass or not enough solution ..if you don't spray the back glass and the glass well..it'll happen...without seeing a pic..I'm thinking redo or discount is gonna happen unfortunately. Get a bulldozer for those hard to reach areas and a side swiper :thumb

what's my best method for removing at this point?

Steamer the only way imo

Guest solarspot
Sounds like air...your most likely screwed by the sounds of what you are saying. You either didn't apply enough pressure when you were squeegeeing the back glass or not enough solution ..if you don't spray the back glass and the glass well..it'll happen...without seeing a pic..I'm thinking redo or discount is gonna happen unfortunately. Get a bulldozer for those hard to reach areas and a side swiper :poke

Steamer the only way imo

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb If you go slow you won't leave hardley any glue

I use a cheap wagner wall paper steamer cost like 50 bucks :lol

Sounds like air...your most likely screwed by the sounds of what you are saying. You either didn't apply enough pressure when you were squeegeeing the back glass or not enough solution ..if you don't spray the back glass and the glass well..it'll happen...without seeing a pic..I'm thinking redo or discount is gonna happen unfortunately. Get a bulldozer for those hard to reach areas and a side swiper :poke

Steamer the only way imo

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb If you go slow you won't leave hardley any glue

I use a cheap wagner wall paper steamer cost like 50 bucks :lol

easy to hit the tight spots?

This is when you need to watch an experience tinter first hand to pick up the tips that videos can't ..or keep practicing .

A word of advice..if your gut feeling is your going to be redoing the back glass..rip it off now if you just got finished..it'll be a lot easier to get off the glue then in a couple of days ..

:thumb without pics :thumb

Not sure how up to date this is..havn't looked at it in a while :

http://www.tintdude.com/remove.html

:thumb the bag trick works like a charm for me everytime, and if its warm, you may not even need an hour, did a honda accord last week, film was over five years old, thirty minutes and it all came off easy, pulled it off from the passenger side of the car and never got in the back, unlike the steamer, unless you need a facial :bingo

Archived