• Price
    • Quality
    • Brand
    • Reccomendations at TD.COM
    • Reccomendations of other sources
    • Cookies from dealer like T-Shirts and caps
    • Easier to buy and communicate

Guest Marco

I want quality. I need a film thats going to last with great color and clarity. Price is a small part but it's not a decision maker in what film I will use.

Leo,

If I had 5 sample booklets on the table I would go through each and look what black color I like the most, then I would look if the same company has the other colors I need and if I like them. If all fits together (quality must be good as well) , I have a winner and I have then to see if it's a reliable company or not, if I like them or not etc..... SO actually, none of your above options fits my screening procedure :thumb

But...the MAIN point. ONE. Only ONE.

I want quality. I need a film thats going to last with great color and clarity. Price is a small part but it's not a decision maker in what film I will use.

But how many people here declare "I switched to......., as it is look like... but cheaper" You can easy find this posts......

So - price matter or :thumb ?

Guest thatsnappyguy

first thing I look at is the apearance. then the quailty, then the thickness, then how it shrinks,...but the one thing that makes all the difference is the PRICE. but if all the other qualities dont match up to what I want, I dont care how good of a price it is, im not gonna buy crappy tint. but I would say that price would be the main reason but its not the most important.

Guest krivera418
first thing I look at is the apearance. then the quailty, then the thickness, then how it shrinks,...but the one thing that makes all the difference is the PRICE. but if all the other qualities dont match up to what I want, I dont care how good of a price it is, im not gonna buy crappy tint. but I would say that price would be the main reason but its not the most important.

:klingon you stole my answer :rimshot nah thats exactly how I feel thats how I go about it end result is your end reputation "you are what you tint" :shock

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Funny early results, seems most people want quality product, but no one seems to want to pay for it :rimshot just my observation

Archived