1. 1. what is the main making choise

• Price
    • Quality
    • Brand
    • Reccomendations at TD.COM
    • Reccomendations of other sources
    • Cookies from dealer like T-Shirts and caps
    • Easier to buy and communicate

Funny early results, seems most people want quality product, but no one seems to want to pay for it :rimshot just my observation

I'm on the phone with wally martinez, he's tellin me they got the hook on colored saranwrap... my overhead is gonna drop to the floor!!!

Guest thatsnappyguy
Funny early results, seems most people want quality product, but no one seems to want to pay for it :thumb just my observation

think about it...we are customers just like your customers. we have pay for the tint...they have to pay it also. they bitch about prices, we can bitch about prices.

To put you some examples:

2 years ago I had several sample booklets from Korean companies in my hands , I really liked one company because of it's film colors, they had everything I was looking for but upon asking per email I got answer 3-4 days later, that went on for many times until I discarted this supplier, if I have to wait that long for simple questions I don't want to know how it's going to be when I have a problem with the order or the film. I went with the company which film I did not like THAT much but was recomended by somebody here (maybe you know :uh ).

:dunno:spit:poke:hmmm

I used Solagard for many years, but was not impressed by their changes after Bekeart took over, so here on this forum the name Llumar appeared over and over again, happens that I had some sample booklets from a CPFilms dealer in Miami, that's what I'm using now as my high quality film and don't look back. Thanks TD.

:dunno

So when You need films - what is the main when You make Your choise. Please - don't write price, aulity, brand and all that. Must be ONE MAIN REASON :dunno

come on LEO, you are business man and you know that we arent going to give you ONE REASON :spit . At least im not, im a business person and if I can get a good high quality film at a very good price then that's what im after. Like most customers, they want a LEXUS for the price of a hyundai :poke .

second, communication, most well known film brands out there give you the impression that they dont need your business, therefore, when you call them they give you this funky attitude of who you are and what are you doing calling them. its flat out stupid and these companies suffer in customer service when I know for sure, that the top officials of every company do not act this way because of the higher education level to run a business.

Funny early results, seems most people want quality product, but no one seems to want to pay for it :dunno just my observation

not funny at all, how many times have you been able to sell a benz, lexus, bmw in a torn down area? :hmmm

I think, if you are an area that you can sell an overpriced film then nothing wrong with that. but in every part of the world we are able to sell to our customers what they can afford or willing to pay for a tint job, regardless of how you sell yourself.

Quality is certainly a consideration, speed in resolving issues is another consideration.

Order 35% and get 5% how long does it take for them to resolve the issue ?

How quickly is the order filled ?

Certainly price, don't want film that turns purple after 6 months.

Most all the factors listed combined together could reslut in a film a person would find satisfactory.

Archived