Toronto Llumar Energard show ?

Guest jpswanson

I have been thinking about it, I havent gone since the 2003 show! I am interested to see all the new up and comers, and there is always new tricks to be learned.

2002 Tint Off held in London - 2nd place finish

2003 Tint Off held in Toronto - 3rd place finish

Just bumping this thread up ..I'm 100% going ..any other Canadian members for sure going :asshat:

I was lookin for some cheap tickets to go...but looks like it aint happening. I wish I was too....I REALLY wanna talk to Jack about a couple of things.

Just bumping this thread up ..I'm 100% going ..any other Canadian members for sure going :asshat:

I was lookin for some cheap tickets to go...but looks like it aint happening. I wish I was too....I REALLY wanna talk to Jack about a couple of things.

A phone call will be more economical + you'll get his undivided attention :asshat:

Just bumping this thread up ..I'm 100% going ..any other Canadian members for sure going :thumb

A phone call will be more economical + you'll get his undivided attention :thumb

yeah...thats true...but what I wanna talk to him about...I wanna do it face to face :thumb

Archived